Senior HR Advisor (ER)
£33,000 - £40,500 FTE
Hybrid - Brighton or Worthing
Full or part time (0.9)
Our client, within the NHS, are seeking a Senior HR Advisor on a permanent basis to support the Employee Relations Manager in providing a comprehensive, efficient and effective operational Human Resources service. The role can either be offered on a full-time basis, or part-time on a 0.9 scale, and follows a restructure of their Employee Relations service.
The role would be hybrid working between the office and home, with the office base being a choice of either their Brighton or Worthing site. Occasional travel to their other sites may be required. They have sites in Worthing, Chichester and Brighton.
You will be responsible for supporting all employee relations matters, providing specialist advice and guidance to managers and employees regarding all employee relation issues. This will include grievances, sickness, performance management and other absences.
Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Providing professional and complex advice to support managers in all areas of employee relations, ensuring that problems are identified and resolved quickly.
• To provide appropriate HR support to managers, including advising and supporting them with investigations, including decisions on suspensions and the appropriate processes.
• Manage a caseload of complex employee relations cases in an advisory capacity, ensuring they are handled appropriately.
• To attend formal ER meetings and advise managers on documentation and best practice.
• To undertake projects and assignments for the Employee Relations Team Manager as and when required.
The salary range offered for the role is £33,000 to £40,500 FTE, dependent on experience.
Kelta HR will act as an Employment Agency for this hire on behalf of the client.
Kelta HR is committed to Equal Opportunities in employment and service delivery.
This job has now expired
The Kelta HR job alerts enable you to hear about our HR and L&D vacancies as soon as we post them on the website.Sign Up
We are committed to helping our candidates - it's a known fact that HR professionals tend to under sell themselves when writing their CV. We therefore offer a portfolio of resources, including our extremely useful bespoke HR Candidate Toolkit.Read more
Finding the right role is a full time job in itself. Therefore why not use a reputable, trusted and ethical HR and Learning and Development specialist recruitment consultancy like us to make it enjoyable?Read more
Keep up to date with Kelta HR news and the ever changing HR and L&D market.Read more