We are searching for an experienced Reward Advisor, based in Crawley, to:
• Provide advice on the latest compensation and benefits trends and initiatives, making the most of all available research, analysis and internal/external bench-marking.
• Carry out data research, analysis and presentation of bench-marking data in relation to salary and benefits and analysis of market data
• Manage survey submissions, sourcing data, matching roles and bench-marking analysis
• Assist and support the reward cycle including salary review, bonus and other reward initiatives
• Support the business and HR teams with all reward (benefits, pay and recognition) related queries
• Promote awareness of and assist with the administration of a comprehensive employee benefits package to include the preparation of renewal information, scheme design and supporting communication strategies
• Lead on and participate in a wide range of reward related projects to develop and implement reward solutions that support business goals.
• Previous experience of working in Reward as an Advisor/Reward Analyst, ideally within a professional services organisation.
• Very strong numerical and analytical skills to manage and manipulate large data sets
• Ability to make recommendations/develop business cases for improvements or changes based on data analysis
• Sound knowledge of pay and benefits trends and issues in the UK and related legislation and practice
• Analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
• MS Office; specifically Excel - advanced level, PowerPoint
• Project management skills; strong planning and organisational skills; ability to work to tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, progressive professional services organisation, working as part of a large HR/Reward team.
Kelta HR will act as an Employment Agency for this hire on behalf of the client.
Kelta HR is committed to Equal Opportunities in employment and service delivery.Apply for vacancy Tell a friend
The Kelta HR job alerts enable you to hear about our HR and L&D vacancies as soon as we post them on the website.Sigh Up
We are committed to helping our candidates - it's a known fact that HR professionals tend to under sell themselves when writing their CV. We therefore offer a portfolio of resources, including our extremely useful bespoke HR Candidate Toolkit.Read more
Finding the right role is a full time job in itself. Therefore why not use a reputable, trusted and ethical HR and Learning and Development specialist recruitment consultancy like us to make it enjoyable?Read more
Keep up to date with Kelta HR news and the ever changing HR and L&D market.Read more