6 month FTC - HR Advisor - Eastbourne - £30k-£40k
This well established, family run business is looking to recruit a HR Advisor (initially on a 6 month FTC basis) to work within the People team to provide support to the business with particular emphasis on employment relations processes such as grievance, disciplinary, capability, redundancy and restructure.
You will :
• Support Managers on cases and assist with meetings when required
• Draft documentation/correspondence
• Provide Managers with advice on a range of employment law issues
• Possess good knowledge of family friendly policies and processes, to be able to advise on maternity, paternity, parental leave, shared parental leave and flexible working
• Attend meetings as a note-taker and advisor
As well as these tasks you will work on a range of HR projects to develop and improve HR processes.
Kelta HR will act as an Employment Agency for this hire on behalf of the client.
Kelta HR is committed to Equal Opportunities in employment and service delivery.
The Kelta HR job alerts enable you to hear about our HR and L&D vacancies as soon as we post them on the website.Sign Up
We are committed to helping our candidates - it's a known fact that HR professionals tend to under sell themselves when writing their CV. We therefore offer a portfolio of resources, including our extremely useful bespoke HR Candidate Toolkit.Read more
Finding the right role is a full time job in itself. Therefore why not use a reputable, trusted and ethical HR and Learning and Development specialist recruitment consultancy like us to make it enjoyable?Read more
Keep up to date with Kelta HR news and the ever changing HR and L&D market.Read more