KELTA HR are looking for “home-working” Specialist Recruiters
(A niche HR & LD Recruitment Agency for Sussex and Surrey)
Working from home, working part time, works at Kelta HR -- working smarter not harder
Kelta HR has fully embraced agile working, designed an operating model and invested in digital technology to enable our recruiters to work from anywhere and enjoy the best of both worlds.
Our existing Associates are experienced specialist Recruitment Consultants and we are looking to bring on additional specialist Recruitment Consultants who are looking for the autonomy and flexibility to work independently. (We have some prime locations available at this early stage of the expansion of our agile recruitment business model).
You choose your place of work, manage your working day & choose the hours that suit you best, with the added benefit of being able to scale these up or down; effective recruitment doesn’t need to be a 9 – 5 job.
As an Associate, you will have access to all the central tools, digital technology and services to enable you to focus in on what you do best – 360-degree recruitment.
Earn what you deserve. You set your own targets- you decide how much you need to earn and you set your work pattern accordingly - total control and flexibility
It works for mothers working around school hours, small business entrepreneurs wanting to supplement their income, high earning experienced Recruiters wanting a better work/life balance and a better share of the profits!!!
If you want to work from home, choose your hours, build and take ownership of your own income and the quality of your work-life balance and you have considered going it alone but don’t have the funds or resources then let’s talk?
Kelta HR will provide
• A physical office hub for when you want to have the buzz from colleagues, knowledge share and remain connected
• All back-office functions including the support of a Resource Administration Team
• Branded access to Kelta HR’s marketplace by defined area.
• A VOIP phone system making you an internal team member even when you are working from home; calls can be transferred in all directions, with hub chats and conference calls all at a click of a button.
• Remote desktop access, including mobile Apps that allow you to make calls and give look-up access on the go, all key benefits to enable you to work smarter not harder.
• Support and mentoring from the Managing Consultant, if and when required
• An agreed allocated specific geographic location, within our defined region, to enable you to benefit from the strong brand name that Kelta HR has built across Sussex and Surrey.
What you need
• Previous experience & knowledge of the Recruitment Industry
• Experience of specialist recruitment across Sussex and/or Surrey
• The confidence to be your own boss and considered going it alone
If you fit our values and culture there are so many benefits to being part of our growing Associate team; our brand and reputation, alongside regular candidate and client referrals.
Interested to learn more …
contact Frances Talijan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelta HR will act as an Employment Agency for this hire on behalf of the client.
Kelta HR is committed to Equal Opportunities in employment and service delivery.Apply for vacancy Tell a friend
The Kelta HR job alerts enable you to hear about our HR and L&D vacancies as soon as we post them on the website.Sign Up
We are committed to helping our candidates - it's a known fact that HR professionals tend to under sell themselves when writing their CV. We therefore offer a portfolio of resources, including our extremely useful bespoke HR Candidate Toolkit.Read more
Finding the right role is a full time job in itself. Therefore why not use a reputable, trusted and ethical HR and Learning and Development specialist recruitment consultancy like us to make it enjoyable?Read more
Keep up to date with Kelta HR news and the ever changing HR and L&D market.Read more