East Grinstead - on site
Our education client based in East Grinstead is seeking a HR Advisor/HR Generalist.
Reporting to the MD, the HR Generalist will work alongside the Recruitment Advisor to manage all HR activities for the organisation with a headcount of 95.
• Guiding management on employee relations and performance management.
• Offering recruitment assistance to the company.
• Improving, implementing and administering human resources policies and procedures.
• Implementing programs to improve the employee experience of the organisation as a workplace.
• Handling complaints and disciplinary procedures.
• Assisting with salary negotiations and issues with employment laws.
• Leave management: holidays, sickness, deductions, overtime, etc.
• Creation of online tools for training.
• Manage the end-to-end family leave processes; maternity, paternity, shared parental leave.
• Participate in and support the Managing Director with key HR initiatives such as performance management, succession planning and compensation planning.
• Assist in and manage employee relations cases, where appropriate, including absence management and performance management
• Serve as a primary user of HR systems & maintain expertise in systems (SageHR, Cybersecurity Training Platform, LMS), processes, and security to enable accurate submissions and reporting.
• Handle all freelance contracts and tracking.
The role is full-time, 40 hours a week on site. Due to the location, you will need to be a driver with your own transport. Travel to London is required every other week.
To be considered for this role you will need to be an experienced HR Generalist with knowledge of best practice, employment law and contracts and an interest in health and wellbeing.
Kelta HR will act as an Employment Agency for this hire on behalf of the client.
Kelta HR is committed to Equal Opportunities in employment and service delivery.
This job has now expired
The Kelta HR job alerts enable you to hear about our HR and L&D vacancies as soon as we post them on the website.Sign Up
We are committed to helping our candidates - it's a known fact that HR professionals tend to under sell themselves when writing their CV. We therefore offer a portfolio of resources, including our extremely useful bespoke HR Candidate Toolkit.Read more
Finding the right role is a full time job in itself. Therefore why not use a reputable, trusted and ethical HR and Learning and Development specialist recruitment consultancy like us to make it enjoyable?Read more
Keep up to date with Kelta HR news and the ever changing HR and L&D market.Read more