HR Business Partner (permanent) – Charity - £42,000 - Home and London-based
Our London-based charity client is looking to employ an experienced HR professional to join their HR BP team. Led by a multi-award winning Director, the HR team is helping to steer the organisation through an exciting period of growth. They look to achieve a number of ambitious and compelling goals which will have a huge impact on the organisation and its service users. You will be joining an enthusiastic team, working alongside 3 other HR Partners and supported by HR Officers and Administrators.
Whether you are an experienced HR Advisor or Officer ready to progress your career, or are simply looking for a new challenge, then this HR Partner role is a great opportunity for you to get involved with a fantastic charity organisation.
As HR Partner, your main responsibilities will include:
• Acting as the dedicated Partner for a specific region, supporting, influencing and challenging senior stakeholders to achieve strategic objectives
• Managing a case load of complex employee relations cases and employment tribunals
• Leading on change management processes including TUPE and restructures
• Advising, coaching and empowering managers to build and develop engaged and effective teams
• Using management information and analytics to identify trends and deliver service improvements
• Driving organisational and local change by understanding business needs and influencing managers to implement positive practice
To be successful in the role you will be a proactive, driven individual with an up to date knowledge of employment law, best practice and strategic thinking in HR along with strong generalist HR experience. The volume of ER is heavy, so a hands-on, operational approach is key, as is a willingness to learn, improve and upskill.
The role will initially be home-based due to the current climate but there will be a long-term expectation of office/and or region base 2-3x per week, home-working the rest.
Kelta HR will act as an Employment Agency for this hire on behalf of the client.
Kelta HR is committed to Equal Opportunities in employment and service delivery.
The Kelta HR job alerts enable you to hear about our HR and L&D vacancies as soon as we post them on the website.Sigh Up
We are committed to helping our candidates - it's a known fact that HR professionals tend to under sell themselves when writing their CV. We therefore offer a portfolio of resources, including our extremely useful bespoke HR Candidate Toolkit.Read more
Finding the right role is a full time job in itself. Therefore why not use a reputable, trusted and ethical HR and Learning and Development specialist recruitment consultancy like us to make it enjoyable?Read more
Keep up to date with Kelta HR news and the ever changing HR and L&D market.Read more