HR Advisor/Officer - Lewes/Brighton - 3 month FTC - £31,000-£34,000 (must be a driver)
Our client is looking to employ an experienced Generalist HR Advisor for a period of 3 months (current Officer on secondment) to cover a regional East Sussex role.
The role is to deliver an advisory HR service working with management teams to maximise the skills, knowledge, performance and contribution of all staff.
To coach and advise line managers through HR policies and procedures in a pragmatic and customer focused way.
You will assist line managers with their people issues to include:
- advising and overseeing recruitment and selection processes
- stimulating and managing change and overseeing/providing a coaching facility, in supporting managers and staff through periods of change
- advising on performance and attendance management issues
- advising on the management of employee relations issues, ensuring that they are dealt with assertively, consistently, fairly and in line with company policy
- participating in disciplinary and grievance investigations and hearings, ensuring adherence to company policy
The ideal candidate will have:
- HR generalist experience in an advisory/officer role within a multi-site, customer focused organisation
- Experience of providing professional advice on complex employment issues, interpreting HR policies, procedures, conditions of service and relevant legislation.
- Experience of recruitment shortlisting and sitting on recruitment panel interviews
- Experience of managing and bringing to successful conclusion informal and formal HR casework e.g. attendance, discipline, capability and participating in a range of employee relations related meetings.
You must be available at short notice for a minimum period of 3 months, be a driver with a full clean driving license, live in and around East Sussex. Fully CIPD qualified or relevant work experience required.
Kelta HR will act as an Employment Agency for this hire on behalf of the client.
Kelta HR is committed to Equal Opportunities in employment and service delivery.
The Kelta HR job alerts enable you to hear about our HR and L&D vacancies as soon as we post them on the website.Sigh Up
We are committed to helping our candidates - it's a known fact that HR professionals tend to under sell themselves when writing their CV. We therefore offer a portfolio of resources, including our extremely useful bespoke HR Candidate Toolkit.Read more
Finding the right role is a full time job in itself. Therefore why not use a reputable, trusted and ethical HR and Learning and Development specialist recruitment consultancy like us to make it enjoyable?Read more
Keep up to date with Kelta HR news and the ever changing HR and L&D market.Read more