The session will include a presentation, interactive breakout rooms, live polls, Q&As, and is free of charge!
There are diverging opinions about returning to the workplace, with some people desperate to escape their homeworking environment, and others reluctant to mix with others. The session will include a presentation, interactive breakout rooms, live polls, Q&As, and is free of charge!
We will discuss:
- Covid safe workplaces – what this means and who is responsible
- The new criminal offence of allowing self isolating workers to come to the workplace
- Dealing with nervous or vulnerable workers, and what to pay them if they refuse to come to work
- Whether the commute to work could be regarded as a ‘serious’ and ‘imminent’ danger for health and safety purposes
- How to deal with new local or national lockdowns and the extension to the furlough scheme